AGC of America, through its partnership with Naylor, is launching Constructor Marketplace, a new buyers’ guide for members and industry professionals.
Constructor Marketplace is a comprehensive database of professional, residential and commercial suppliers, service providers and contractors. Listed businesses are located in your city and across the country.
The website is designed to serve as an online hub for information about construction-related vendors and the products and services contractors need, with features that will put vendor information at users’ fingertips.
Use the Constructor Marketplace to:
• Search for suppliers, contractors, and individuals by product category, company name, keyword or state
• Network with your peers
• Refer clients
Request bids for projects
Use the Request for Proposal (RFP) Automator to request information about a specific type of product or service from the companies of your choice.
• Click on the RFP Automator link in the top navigation menu or the “get started” link within the green RFP Automator box.
• Choose a product or service category for which you would like information.
• On the following page, choose the companies from which you would like information, enter your email and phone number, and your project specifications (attach a PDF if necessary). When finished, click “Send Request.”
• The companies you have selected will follow up with you individually.
• Only companies that have purchased a premier listing or display ad are included in the RFP Automator.
Support your fellow members and your industry by using Constructor Marketplace for your networking and referral decisions.